Happy Friday afternoon, Central family and friends!
* The Posture of Christmas, part 2 – Receiving – Pastor Jeff continues the 4-part Christmas series this Sunday with Part 2: Receiving – A look at Mary’s role in the story. Be sure to make plans to attend either the 9 or 10:30a service.
* Sunday Evening Service – Come and support our children’s ministries at 6p in the Multipurpose Hall. The Preschool Choir; Chime Choir; Cherub Choir; and Kids, INC. will present the story “Good King Wenceslas.”
* Pumpkin Pie-onizing Day – The Children’s Department extends a big “Thank You” to everyone who participated in raising $1,600 for the BGMC Camp Yupik Project. The funds will help missionaries tell Yupik Eskimo children about the Lord. This would not have been possible without each and every person who gave money, volunteered, or was pumpkin “pie-onized” (see photo above).
* Ministry spotlight: Gifts for Kids – Gifts for Kids is our annual opportunity to bless Central Assembly’s local school-aged children. This year, we have an opportunity to bless more than 1,300 local elementary and middle school children. If you took a tag (or a few tags) in the previous weeks, this Sunday is the deadline to bring those gifts and tags back to service. If you’re still looking for last minute ideas, you can find that and more at our Gifts For Kids site.
* Get the Sunday morning service notes online – Each week, the Sunday morning service notes are available on Youversion.
Looking to get this Sunday’s bulletin ahead of everyone else? Look no further – here you go!