August will be an exciting month at Central Assembly! As the U.S. Assemblies of God Fellowship celebrates 100 years, our church will be positively impacted by the celebration. Here are some highlights:
First, please note: There will be no Sunday evening services during the month of August. We want to give our faithful volunteers some rest before the fall schedule begins.
Wednesday, August 6: The Global Church Planting Summit will be taking place in our building. The closing session will be at 7:00pm in the sanctuary, with Mark Batterson speaking. While the service is open for everyone to attend, our regular midweek services and activities will not meet and the Summit will not be providing childcare.
Sunday AM, August 10: We anticipate welcoming many national and international guests to our building this day. What you need to know:
• Both morning services, 9:00 and 10:30, will meet.
• Sunday School classes will not be in session.
• Identical KidZone services will be held at 9:00 and 10:30 in the Multipurpose Hall.
• Our special speaker will be Cuba General Superintendent Eliseo Villar. Special music will be the Korean choir from Pastor Nam Soo Kim’s church in New York.
• We’ll receive a special project offering for our Cuba missions trip team. Please pray about what you may give as we Commit to Confidence.
Sunday PM, August 10: We are invited to attend the AG100 service at JQH Arena at 7:00. Speakers will be Rebecca Grant-Shults and Dick Brogden.
For more information about these events, please visit 100.ag.org.