New sessions of elective studies will kick off on Sunday, September 10 and the Women’s Fall Bible Study will begin Tuesday, September 12. Here’s a brief description of each one:
- Living Free: Insight. This study emphasizes Christian character development for those who want to prevent life-controlling problems and those who need to overcome a problem. Sundays | September 10 | 6:00p | Room 122
- Living Free: Understanding Depression. This study examines what depression is and reveals ways to fight depression using Bible-based coping skills. Sundays | September 10 | 6:00p | Room 122
- GriefShare. This 12-week program can help you recover from loss and look forward to rebuilding your life. Sundays | September 10 | 6:00p | Room TBD
- Divorce Care. This groups offers support and understanding for men and women who are separated, divorced, or going through a divorce. Sundays | September 10 | 6:30p | Room 204
- Women’s Bible Study. This 7-week study of Priscilla Shirer’s Gideon will help you recognize your weakness and experience God’s strength in your life. Tuesdays | September 12 | 6:30p | Multipurpose Hall
Elective studies offer knowledge and spiritual growth in a small group setting. If you have questions or would like further information about any of these studies, please contact us.